Pumpkin Party: Ages 12-19
Camper Reunion Event
October 28-30 | Pioneer Ranch
- Come celebrate fall with us at camp! If you came to Pioneer Ranch as a camper this summer, we would love to have you (and a friend) join us for our fall camp reunion, Pumpkin Party. And a party it will be!
- What better way to spend a fall weekend than at camp?!! Pumpkin carving, axe-throwing, wide-games, campfires, hayrides, and a whole lot more!
- Fall adventures at the Ranch bring a whole new level of fun to being at camp!
- Fun activities, great Bible studies and discussions by the fire will fill the weekend!
Registration: Registration must be done in advance and will be taken on a first-come-first-serve basis, up to a maximum of 50 campers (to assist with social distancing measures).
- Pioneer Camp Ranch, Rocky Mountain House
- Dates: Friday, October 28 to Sunday, October 30
- Who/Ages: Campers & Friends of Campers, Ages 12-19
- Arrival Time: Friday, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Departure Time: Sunday, 2 pm
- Transportation: Parent Drop-off/Pick-up Only
- First Meal: Saturday, breakfast
- Last Meal: Sunday, lunch
- Cost: TBA
- Bring A Friend Discount: 15% off camp fees for you and a friend IF your friend is a first-time camper at Pioneer Alberta (Discount will be applied by Pioneer Camp Office once both campers have registered).
- Registration Opens: TBA
- Registration Closes: TBA
- Sample Pumpkin Party Schedule
- Packing List
- Get Directions Here
- If camp capacity numbers are reduced due to Government COVID restrictions, and camp has to reduce enrolment in registration:
- Priority registrations will be given by date of registration; those who have registered first will retain their spot at New Year’s Camp. Once we have reached our event capacity for camper/staff onsite, a waitlist will be set up and the applicant will be placed on it.
- In the event a camp session is cancelled due to a COVID outbreak, or there are government mandates to shut down camp for all or part of the session, or due to any other reason. The camp will issue a refund for the value of the fees of the unexpired term.
- If parent/guardian/participant chooses to withdraw their camp registration, regular cancellation policies will be in effect.
Event Cancellation Policy
If you cancel more than two weeks prior to the start of the event, you will receive a full refund less a $40/session administration fee.
If a cancellation occurs after the cut-off dates listed above, you will get NO REFUND except for medical reasons with a note from a doctor. In that case, you will get a full refund less the administration fee. No refund will be made for dismissals due to disciplinary action, late arrivals or early departures. If a participant is unwell while at camp and it is determined that withdrawal from camp is required, the camp will credit the family the value of fees for the unexpired term.
If a participant is unwell with COVID, the following will apply: The participant may return when symptoms are gone, a COVID test is negative, and depending on availability, the family can use their credit to rebook the participant in an alternate session. If this is not possible, the camp will issue a refund for the value of the unexpired term or credit the family for a future event or camp session.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kevin (Ranch Program Director)