Pumpkin Party: Ages 11-19
Camper Reunion Event
October 26-28 | Pioneer Ranch
- This is our Ranch Happenings' FIRST CAMPER REUNION WEEKEND OF THE YEAR FOR ALL LODGE/RANCH CAMPERS AGES 11-19!! It’s a great opportunity to come together, share stories from summer camp and create some new memories!
- For some, it will be a return to familiar spaces and faces. For others, it will be an opportunity to become familiar with the Ranch and Ranch Staff prior to next summer when they graduate from camp sessions at the Lodge to those at the Ranch!
- Do your friends wonder what you do at camp and why you love it so much? Take this opportunity to invite them to join you for Pumpkin Party; introduce them to the Ranch and share in your life at camp!
Come experience the incredible beauty of camp in the fall and continue the adventure! 🙂 There will be quality teaching, discussion, Bible study and prayer. We invite you to come and investigate with us as we discover the real worth of following Jesus Christ, how He can totally change us, and then how He can work through us to change the lives of those we are entrusted with to lead spiritually!!
- Pioneer Camp Ranch, Rocky Mountain House
- October 26 – 28
- 8 pm Friday – 2 pm Sunday
- Ages 11-19
- Cost: $135 (+GST)
- Bring A Friend Discount: 15% off camp fees for you and a friend IF your friend is a first-time camper at Alberta Pioneer (Discount will be applied by Pioneer Camp Office once both campers have registered.)
- Parent Drop-Off: Friday @ 8 pm
- Parent Pick-Up: Sunday @ 2 pm
- Transportation (See below) is also available from Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer: One-way or Round-trip (Cost: $25/$50 (+GST))
- Packing List
- Get Directions Here
For those using Pioneer Camp Transportation, please arrive 15 minutes before departure times to allow sufficient loading time. The Ranch Reunion & Spring Fling transportation times are listed below.
|Calgary||6:15 pm||6:30 pm||4:30 pm|
|Edmonton||6:15 pm||6:30 pm||4:30 pm|
|Red Deer||7:15 pm||7:30 pm||3:30 pm|
- The above schedules are for departures on the 1st day of the reunion weekend and returns on the last day of the reunion weekend only.
- Calgary: Calgary Deerfoot City (formerly Deerfoot Mall) 901 – 64 Ave NE. Meeting location will be in the large parking lot just to the EAST of Tim Hortons in the NE corner of the mall.
- Edmonton NEW: Ikea Parking Lot – far SW corner – Going north on HWY 2, take the 19th Ave exit. Turn right onto 102 St NW. Turn left. Turn right. Transportation will be in the far SW corner of the parking lot.
- Red Deer: UFA Burnt Lake – Take 67 St/Hwy 11 overpass west across Hwy 2. Turn right onto Burnt Lake Trail (at the Fas Gas). Go straight until you reach a stop sign. Turn right at the stop sign onto Poplar Ridge Rd. UFA will be on your left.
Transportation Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation less than one week prior to the reunion weekend… full refund less 50% of the transportation fee.
- Exception: medical reasons with a note from the doctor (full refund).