NEW FOR 2019! Forming Memories at Family Camp
Join us for an adventure designed for the whole family!! Spend a few days at Pioneer Ranch on the shores of Crimson Lake in a relaxing, natural setting while you spend quality time with family and friends, grow closer to God, share some adventures, enjoy good food and form lasting memories.
The Early Bird Discount does not apply to Family Camp.
Each day is set up to provide a mix of both adult and children’s programming, with also plenty of opportunity to spend quality time together enjoying the Crimson Lake waterfront property and all of the fantastic Family Camp activities. The camp program is all inclusive meaning that all activities, food and equipment are entirely provided. We serve delicious meals, provide comfortable family style accommodation and take care of all of the programming so you can concentrate on time together.
The Family Camp program can accommodate families of all ages including newborns and teens. There is no better place to form memories together than at Family Camp.
- Bible teaching
- Climbing Wall
- Horseback Riding
- Nature Hikes
- Pony Rides
- Sports Fields
- Adult – Cabin: $159
- Adult – RV: $129
- Youth (13-17): $119
- Children (4-12): $75
- Toddlers (0-3): Free!
- Location: Pioneer Ranch, Rocky Mountain House
- Date: Thursday, August 22 to Sunday, August 25
- Arrival Time: After supper, between 6pm-8pm
- Departure Time: After lunch, around 2pm
- Meals: Included
- Activities: Included
- Equipment: Included
- Fun: Guaranteed!
- Drive all the way in to the camp to register at the Ranch House & unload.
- Ranch House Unloading/Loading Zone Time Limit: 15 minutes.
- Once unloaded, all cars are to be moved to the Ranch parking lot.
- 8:30 am Breakfast & Dishes
- 10:00 am Bible Study Program
- 11:00 am Family Games
- 12:30 pm Lunch & Dishes
- 2:00 pm Activities
- 3:45 pm Snack
- 4:00 pm Activities
- 6:00 pm Supper & Dishes
- 7:00 pm Kids Campfire
- 7:45 pm Healthy Snack
- 8:30 pm Adult Coffee House/ Campfire
No Pet Policy: Family Camp has a No Pet Policy.
For the safety of others and the happiness of your four-footed, two-footed or no-footed friends, please do not bring any of your pets to camp, but instead make alternate arrangements for them while attending Family Camp.