We are eagerly looking forward to summer camp in 2021. We are planning for an exciting summer of outdoor activities, camp events and friendship connections for campers.
While preparations are underway, we are delaying opening registration until we can be confident that we can offer safe programs in line with public health best practices. We anticipate a joyful summer and can’t wait to see camper families after a long time apart.
Applications for financial assistance will also be delayed until registration is open. Dates for early bird pricing and other discounts may be adjusted. Stay tuned for updates!
CAMPER SCHOLARSHIPS ARE PART OF WHO WE ARE!
Pioneer Camp wants every child to have a summer camp experience so we have some options and ideas available for campers who would not otherwise be able to attend our camp.
- Camp offers the benefit of payment plans that help spread out the cost of camp over several months. Payment plan will be calculated at the time of registration. For customized payment plans (on dates different than listed below) please contact our office. All registration fees are to be paid in full by June 1st.
- Interest Free!
- Spread out the payments! Pay the minimum deposit with the balance owing divided into monthly instalments on the first of every month up to June 1st.
- Register now with minimum deposit, balance post-dated on credit card June 1st.
Because we want to be good stewards of the funds God has entrusted to us through these generous donors, we have put the following Scholarship Fund guidelines in place:
1. All campers are required to pay the minimum $30 to $100 deposit to hold their spot. (Day Camp: $30, Family Camp: $50. All other camp sessions require a $100 deposit.)
2. The Scholarship Fund is intended only to cover a portion of the camp fees for a camper.
3. Additional camp option costs (Tuck deposits, transportation fees, etc.) and taxes are not covered by the Scholarship Fund.
4. Campers who have received a scholarship may only attend one camp session per year.
Application Deadline: June 30
For more information on how to apply, see the Scholarship Application Form during online registration. All requests will be carefully considered.
- JumpStart: Apply for assistance through the Canadian Tire Jumpstart program. (https://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca/)
- KidSport: Apply for assistance through the KidSport program. (http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/apply-for-assistance/)
- Pray for God to provide the funds needed for your family to attend camp