Pioneer Women's Weekend
April 5-7 | Pioneer Lodge
- Join us for a weekend of fun, relaxation and spiritual input with Tamara Browning.
- Theme: "Girl, let your hair down!" (The more you know God, the more you know yourself.)
- Weekend includes: A space to relax, play, visit, sing, listen, to be in the outdoors on foot or on the back of a horse, to laugh together, to contemplate, to sit in front of the fire and enjoy a latte. There is a space for you.
Speaker: Tamara Browning
Tammy Browning is a woman who has found her true identity in her relationship with God. She is a speaker, entrepreneur, wife, mother, friend and Jesus follower. Life happened to Tamara & how she handled it has equipped her with information to share with us as we gather together as women.
- Pioneer Lodge, Sundre
- April 5-7
- 8:00 pm Friday – 2:00 pm Sunday
- Cost: $200 (+GST)
- Get Directions Here
Come away for a restful and refreshing time with us.
- Friday evening: worship & teaching
- Saturday: worship & teaching
- Free afternoon of activities
- Evening campfire with fun, worship, teaching
- Sunday: worship & teaching
- Activities include: horseback riding, exercise class, walking/hiking, hot tub, and lots of free time to relax in front of the fire and enjoy our café.