Pioneer Women's Weekend
April 5-7 | Pioneer Lodge
- Join us for a weekend of great food, great conversations, tons of laughter, and relaxation with opportunities to be in community with other women. Join Tamara Browning as she shares her journey of discovery that God is who He says He is and is always with us on our journey through life.
- Theme: "Freedom"
- Weekend includes: A space to relax, play, visit, sing, and listen; a space to be in the great outdoors on foot or on the back of a horse; a space to laugh together, to contemplate, to enjoy mountain views or to sit in front of the fire and enjoy a latte. There is a space for you. We look forward to seeing you here.
Speaker: Tamara Browning
Tamara Browning once believed that right choices resulted in a perfect life. That was until the day her first born son was diagnosed with a rare syndrome, and her beliefs and her marriage began to crumble.Overwhelmed and with nowhere else to turn, Tamara decided to see if God really was who He said He was. That led her on a journey where, to her surprise and delight, God proved that He not only could handle her pain, but He also could sustain her through hardships.Today, these real-life experiences serve as a backdrop for the messages Tamara shares as a speaker, author and advocate for disabled adults. In addition to being a mom to 3 children, Tamara also operates three companies with her husband. In 2018, Tamara became a first time author when she co-authored the book, “Carried: 10 Stories of Finding Supernatural Peace in the Midst of Pain & Confusion”, and had her articles featured on blogs. She is currently working on establishing a non-profit organization to support adults with developmental disabilities and often speaks at her church. Tamara lives in Edmonton, Alberta.
Come away for a restful and refreshing time with us.
- Friday evening: worship & teaching
- Saturday: worship & teaching
- Free afternoon of activities
- Evening campfire with fun, worship, teaching
- REFIT® @refitsundre
- What if your workout was actually worship? Join Naomi Holland as she leads you in a time of fun dance movement designed to celebrate our bodies and how they are designed to offer praise. All abilities welcome, no fitness or dance experience needed. Come to be uplifted and filled up.
- Sunday: worship & teaching
- Activities include: horseback riding, REFIT®, walking/hiking, hot tub, mountain views, and lots of free time to relax in front of the fire and enjoy our café.