Pioneer Women's Weekend
April 3-5 | Pioneer Lodge
- Join us for a weekend of great food, great conversations, tons of laughter, and relaxation with opportunities to be in community with other women.
- Theme: TBA
- Weekend includes: A space to relax, play, visit, sing, and listen; a space to be in the great outdoors on foot or on the back of a horse; a space to laugh together, to contemplate, to enjoy mountain views or to sit in front of the fire and enjoy a latte. There is a space for you. We look forward to seeing you here.
REGISTRATION TO BE ANNOUNCED
2020 Speaker To Be Announced
Come away for a restful and refreshing time with us.
- Friday evening: worship & teaching
- Saturday: worship & teaching
- Free afternoon of activities
- Evening campfire with fun, worship, teaching
- REFIT® @refitsundre
- What if your workout was actually worship? Join Naomi Holland as she leads you in a time of fun dance movement designed to celebrate our bodies and how they are designed to offer praise. All abilities welcome, no fitness or dance experience needed. Come to be uplifted and filled up.
- Sunday: worship & teaching
- Activities include: horseback riding, REFIT®, walking/hiking, hot tub, mountain views, and lots of free time to relax in front of the fire and enjoy our café.