- As winter starts to end the Ranch comes alive. Come on out and get prepped for summer as we celebrate the arrival of spring with fun, play, Bible study and time together. Activities will include riding, climbing, archery, campfires and much more. Depending on the winter weather there promises to be mud – so come ready!!
- Pioneer Camp Ranch, Rocky Mountain House
- Time frame: 8 pm Friday – 2 pm Sunday
- Ages: 12-19
- Cost: $125 (+GST)
- Bring A Friend Discount: 15% off camp fees for you and a friend IF your friend is a first-time camper at Alberta Pioneer (Discount will be applied by Pioneer Camp Office once both campers have registered.)
- Parent Drop-Off: Friday @ 8 pm
- Parent Pick-Up: Sunday @ 2 pm
- Transportation (See below) is also available from Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer: One-way or Round-trip ($22.50/$50 + GST)
- Registration Closes: Sunday, March 4
- Packing List
- Get Directions Here
Transportation is also available from Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer: One-way or Round-trip ($22.50/$50 + GST)For those using Pioneer Camp Transportation, please arrive 15 minutes before departure times to allow sufficient loading time. The Ranch Reunion & Spring Fling transportation times are listed below.
|Calgary||6:15 pm||6:30 pm||4:30 pm|
|Edmonton||6:15 pm||6:30 pm||4:30 pm|
|Red Deer||7:15 pm||7:30 pm||3:30 pm|
- The above schedules are for departures on the 1st day of the reunion weekend and returns on the last day of the reunion weekend only.
- Calgary: Calgary Deerfoot City (formerly Deerfoot Mall) 901 – 64 Ave NE. Meeting location will be in the large parking lot just to the EAST of Tim Hortons in the NE corner of the mall.
- Edmonton NEW: Ikea Parking Lot – far SW corner – Going north on HWY 2, take the 19th Ave exit. Turn right onto 102 St NW. Turn left. Turn right. Transportation will be in the far SW corner of the parking lot.
- Red Deer: UFA Burnt Lake – Take 67 St/Hwy 11 overpass west across Hwy 2. Turn right onto Burnt Lake Trail (at the Fas Gas). Go straight until you reach a stop sign. Turn right at the stop sign onto Poplar Ridge Rd. UFA will be on your left.
Transportation Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation less than one week prior to the reunion weekend… full refund less 50% of the transportation fee.
- Exception: medical reasons with a note from the doctor (full refund).