Staff Reunion Event
October 22-24, 2021 | Pioneer Ranch
- We are so thankful for all of our staff and volunteers that helped to make summer happen at Pioneer Camp Alberta! We saw so much love and beauty from our teams at both sites!
- To thank you for all that you gave this summer, we wanted to invite anyone who volunteered or was staff at Pioneer Ranch and/or Pioneer Lodge (and their friends) to spend the weekend at camp. No campers, just us, gathering once more to celebrate and play together.
Register online at the link below.
Cost: The cost of this event is free! If you wish to make a donation to cover the cost of your food, we will gladly provide you with a tax receipt.
Please note that we will be asking guests to provide proof of vaccination in order to attend this event. If you have questions, please feel free to be in touch with Rachel: [email protected]
- Pioneer Ranch, Rocky Mountain House
- Dates: Friday, October 22nd, 6:30 pm to Sunday, October 24th, 12:00 pm
- Arrival Time: Friday, Between 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Departure Time: Sunday, after clean-up, by 12:00 pm
- First Meal: Saturday, breakfast
- Last Meal: Sunday, brunch
- Cost: By donation
- Who: Anyone who volunteered or was staff at either site (Pioneer Lodge or Pioneer Ranch) in 2021. Come and bring a friend!
- Maximum Number: 70 people
- How Do I Sign Up?: Registration is required (to assist with social distancing measures). Register through your camp account below.
- Registration Closes: Monday before event, October 18, 2021