Pioneer Spring Premiere!
TBA | Pioneer Lodge
Welcome back camp volunteers & staff! What a year it’s been! We’ve missed you all so much! So, because of that, we’ve planned an event just for you. Come join us at Pioneer Lodge for a ton of fun and a time of reconnecting with one another!
Dress for the weather, because rain or shine we will be celebrating being together again and we will play like…we are the campers!!
This is your opportunity to try the activities you lead and to just enjoy camp once again. Ride your favorite horse, climb the wall, get your fingers sticky roasting a marshmallow; this day is for you!
Notes: Prior Registration is Mandatory for this event. The Lodge building will be closed for this outdoor event (except for washroom use).
- Date: TBA
- Time: Join Us Between 11am – 4 pm
- Who’s Invited?: Anyone who has volunteered or been staff at Pioneer (Ranch or Lodge)
- Cost: FREE!
- Food?: We will provide packaged snacks at the event, but please plan to bring your own bag lunch and water bottle.
- How Do I Sign Up?: RSVP’s are necessary (to help us plan appropriately around restrictions). You can register through your camp account below.
- Registration Opens: TBA
- Registration Closes: 4 days before the event (TBA)
- For more information, contact Rachel (Lodge Summer Director)