Pioneer Family Trail Ride & Live Auction
May 5 | Pioneer Lodge
- We are looking forward to hosting our 6th Annual Pioneer Family Trail Ride & Live Auction. Whether you are spending time trail-riding or participating in activities around camp, it will be a day full of fun!
Admission is FREE! All proceeds will go towards the Pioneer Camp Alberta Horse Program.
Previous fundraisers have helped us beyond measure. Proceeds assist us in developing and maintaining the health and welfare of our dude string and expanding our horse program. We are so thankful!
In 2017 we added mounted archery to our available programs and purchased several miniature equines. The value in these additions in helping kids learn to conquer their fears and develop a love of horses has been a huge blessing.
In 2018 donations went towards updating and repairing our tack, paying for yearly medications, purchasing a miniature horse cart and purchasing new helmets.
- Location: Pioneer Lodge, Sundre
- Date: May 5
- Doors open at: 12:30 pm
- Trail Rides start at: 1:00 pm
- Please show up at least 20 minutes early to check-in and get geared up.
- Rides are going out rain or shine and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Live Auction: 4:30 pm
- Dinner: 6:00 pm
- Get Directions Here
- Download the Poster
- Dinner is on us, and we would love to have you!
- RSVP to Jolene by TBA in order to help our kitchen prepare.
- Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Trail Rides: available for riders who are 10 years of age or older.
- For Children Under 10: there will be Pony Rides.
- Activities Around Camp Include: Mounted Archery, Kids’ Crafts and a Cupcake Walk, Wagon Rides, and a Miniature Equine Petting Zoo.
- To end the day, there will be a live auction and dinner!
- Participating in any of our outdoor activities? Please dress appropriately with layers.
- For riders, we have boots and helmets available for your convenience.
- It is RECOMMENDED that riders wear jeans that allow for quite a bit of flexibility.
- Participating in the crafts and cupcake walk? Please bring petty cash and Big Smiles. 🙂
- To donate an item for auction, contact Jolene no later than May 1st to discuss drop off and limitations.
- Purchasing something at the auction? We accept: cash, cheques, Credit (MasterCard, VISA, VISADebit) and Debit Cards.